cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2-Step Replenishment for Fixed bins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

As per my understanding, there are 3 different replenishment functions are available in SAP ECC6.0 to replenish fixed bins

1) Replenishment quantity based on current stock situation in the bin and creates a Replenishment TO during TO Confirmation. This can be useful when you need auto TO creation when ever the min quantity for the bin reduced. But this will not see the open pick/putaways for this bin while at TO creation.

2) LP21/ RLLNACH1 -Replenishment quantity based on current stock + open pick/putaway quantity for that bin. This will be useful to see the forground report and supervisor can able to choose those certain bins to replenish. The required quantity will consider the open pick/putaways for this bin.

3) LP22/RLLNACH2 -Replenishment quantity based on current stock + open pick/putaway for that bin + outbound deliveries with pick date called planning of replenishments for fixed storage bins. This is the best option to replenish bins and quantityu2019s which are relevant for outbound deliveries. This can be better used for background job in the night and later can be created TO from TRu2019s.

For second and third cases, the system generates transfer requirements to refill the fixed storage bins with sufficient replenishment stock for picking. It takes into account existing transfer requirements and transfer orders.

*My question to you is how do we run the 1st case for a 2 step replenishment process as LP21 does not work for this case. Do we need to make any config settings or use some other transaction for it or do we need an SAP note? *.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance .

Best regards,

Indranil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must do the following after program RLLNACH1/2 was run:

• Create a job running program RLAUTA10. Make your settings for your WH number, Ind for automatic TO creation and select both options.

If you do not have an indicator for Automatic TO creation then you can configure it in spro:

1. LE --> WM --> Activities --> Transfers --> Define Stock Transfers and Replenishment Control

1.1) "Maintain WM Movement Types": I use a specific mvnt type (ex 920) for my replenishment TO's and added the "Automatic TO" indicator, ex Z. I also has a specific strategy search for my replenishement moves, so I use the Ref ST Search field as well (together with the ST search strategies)

1.1. "Define Replenishment Control for Storage Type": Set your mvnt type for the WH & ST. For my fixed bin ST my replenishement method is "1" and for my ST with next empty bin strategy my replen method is "2".

2. LE --> WM --> Activities --> Transfers --> Set Up Autom. TO Creation for TRs / Posting Change Notices

2.1) "Control Data": Here you create the indicator for the automatic TO creation setting in (1.)

My background job is set for 2 steps: 1. RLLNACH1 and then 2. RLAUTA10. The WH has extremely fast moving products, so there are some bins which are turned over multiple times. These 2 programs including your option 1 works for me.

Cheers,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I am new to ABAP. I have been working on to develop a "custom program" to create TOs without any intermediate TRs creation when i run custom program similar to standard SAP Program RLLNACH2 and execute custom T-code ZLP22.

1. I need to comment statements related to TR creation like "CALL FUNCTION 'L_TR_CREATE" but not exactly able to do so as the program is in German.

Please help me with it.

2. The other thing required is to accomodate Multiple Storage Types in the field LAGP-LGTYP and for that i need to modify the code in selection screen and at the folllowing points as show below.

355 SELECT SINGLE *
       FROM MLGT
       WHERE MATNR = LIEFPOS_TAB-MA
         AND LGNUM = LGNUM
         AND LGTYP = LGTYP.
   386 SELECT SINGLE *
       FROM T331
       WHERE LGNUM = LGNUM
         AND LGTYP = LGTYP.
   448 SELECT * FROM LQUA INTO TABL
       FOR ALL ENTRIES IN MAT_TAB
       WHERE MATNR = MAT_TAB-MATNR
         AND LGNUM = LGNUM
         AND WERKS = WERKS
         AND LGORT IN LAGERORT
         AND LGTYP = LGTYP
         AND LGPLA = MAT_TAB-LGPLA.
   458 SELECT TBNUM NLPLA
         FROM LTBK
         INTO TABLE I_LTBK
       FOR ALL ENTRIES IN MAT_TAB
       WHERE LGNUM = LGNUM
         AND STATU IN (CON_OFFEN ,
                       CON_TEILGELI
         AND NLTYP = LGTYP
         AND NLPLA = MAT_TAB-LGPLA.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

Edited by: RAHULRAJA on May 2, 2011 12:13 PM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indranil,

I'm not sure what are you asking exactly.

As you yourself described 1st case: SAP will create replenishment TO in background (immediately) when the stock removel TO is confirmed. What would be the two step process as per your understanding (what is first step and what is second step)? What is your requirement? Could you please explain it?