cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order date / inspection date at order creation calibration

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

I've a maintenance plan with items that have a priority. Linked to this priority there is a start and an end date. When i create an order using IP30 the start and end date are set to the planned date and not to the dates corresponding to the priority. When i go to transaction to change the order and select another priority the dates are updated. When i save the order the start and end date of the inspection lot are updated aswell.

Why isn't this being done at IP30?

And something else i see is that the planned date is 12-02. This is also the start date of the order. But when i select a new priority with settings start 0 DAYS and end 8 DAYS the start date of my order is changed to 14-02. How can i prevent this?

PS. I hope this is the correct forum to post this message.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use the priority in the maintenance plan and run IP30 to create a order, you will see the start and planned date as the same date which is the actual start planned date in the report (IP24) . But once you get into the work order, you should able to see the calculated priority date. Basic start date will have the same date mentioned in the report and basic finish date will be calculated based on prioriy. If this does not happen, then you need to check configuration...OPU7 and choose option 3 " do not adjust basic dates,dept rqmts to order start "

And regarding the 0 -8 days calculation system would calculate the priority only on weekdays and not weekends. In you case since 12-02 is saturday...it would jump on monday 14-02 as you have 0- 8 days.

Hope this resolve your issue .

You must have posted this to the EAM forum.

Mahee

Edited by: maheee on Feb 10, 2011 9:34 PM