Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical System not appearing in SLD

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Logical System of SAP R/3 system is not appearing in SLD. The logical system is available in backend ABAP System. I have even run the RZ70 data collection programs as well. However, I am not able to populate the logical system names in SLD.

I have put the same logical system names in the client tab of the technical system but in vain. The logical system field is non-editable and I believe it is always non-editable unless some technical system is not assigned to it.

The logical system name is also not available in ID (if it is not in SLD then it won't be in ID as well).

[The SLDCHECK is throwing exception 4. what to do for this? May be the data is not transfered because of this? Even though I have maintained proper password in SLDAPICUST!!!]

Request your kind adivse on what can be done. Where can I lookout for possible errors.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Check if the Logical system name is defined in SLD. If so follow the SAP notes suggested by Rahul.

Check the authorizations of the Username with which you are trying.

Follow the SAP note: 817920 - XI readiness check. You would be able to identify the exact issue where the issue is.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

On SLD - > Technical System -> Client -> Logical System Name , generally It is Editable entity .

If in Your Case , You can not change it, chech with ut basis Guy , for roles and authorisation against your Username ,

Check the Same SLD Roles with some PI Service User.

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

>http://The SLDCHECK is throwing exception 4.

Check that the user maintained in transaction SLDAPICUST is not locked.

Check the SAP Notes:

608322 - SLDAPICUST: Discrepancies with the Host Name, FQDN

768452 - Troubleshooting SLDCHECK

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The logical system name is also not available in ID (if it is not in SLD then it won't be in ID as well).

defining technical system and then a business system in SLD was performed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this error tracing help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

did u run the SLDCHECK tcode on PI system.

chirag