Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about users default printer in SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a question about user Master Data and I would appreciate if you could kindly give me a hand.

When you use SU01, at "Constants" tab you can see what is the defaut printer assigned to the user account.

I need to extract this data into an Excel file for all users, that is, an Excel file with two columns, the first column the SAPID and the second column the default printer. After googling for a while I found the following link, which seems to me very interesting:

http://www.alternateplanet.net/2010/01/list-of-sap-security-tables/

The page lists many of the security tables. In particular I observed that the table USR01 includes both sap userid and the printer (I checked with several users, it seems to me that is the same default printer which I see with SU01).

Knowing that there are too many tables in SAP and many among them are used for backup purposes (there are not necessaily the real time tables when the user is connected). I would like to ask whether anyone could kindly confirme that USR01 is the correct table to refer in order to find the default printer assigned to users?

Thank you for your attention,

Kind Regards,

Dariyoosh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is. You already did a comprehensive search!

Regards,

Arpan Paik

3 REPLIES 3

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is. You already did a comprehensive search!

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you answered this yourself. USR01 is the correct table.

0 Kudos

Hello again,

Thank you very much both of you for your attention to my problem.

Kind Regards,

Dariyoosh