SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical record automatic request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Does anybody has any idea how to create the automatic request for the Medical record?

e.g.

When a patient visit is created how to make an automatic request for medical record?

Is there any configuration setting which i missed.

Regards

Ankit

4 REPLIES 4

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankits

Do you want to create the request from the appointment or when the movement is created?

The appointment does not trigger an automatic request of the medical record, instead of that you must create the request for all the appontments in transaction ND10.

I hope this information to be usefull, if not, please be more specific on what transactions you are using.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for the reply, but i want to generate an automatic pop-up for Medical Record request when there is any movement, e.g. any new visit or any transfer.

This is standard configuration program name is SAPL0N34, but i don't know why this is not working or i am missing something.

Please guide regarding this.

Regards

Ankit

0 Kudos

Hi Ankits

The first thing you should check, is the institution dependant system parámeter DOK_VERW in transaction ON20.

Then follow the customizing.

Define Medical Record/Document Types

Define Number Ranges for Medical Record/Document Types

Set OU-Specific Parameters for Medical Record Management - Here mark the flag (Create at Adimission/Transfer)

Usually works ... if not, contact me again.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Medical record creation is working fine, but in the OU Medical record configuration you will also find automatic borrow of medical record (indicator) this indicator creates a automatic request of medical record when make a visit or transfer of existing cases.

This is not working ( i don't know why?). Regarding this is there any other configuration which i am missing.

Regards

Ankit.