cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the j2ee table for secret questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have a SAP net-weaver system Enterprise portal system with 5000 users. I have to force the users to set secret questions so that forgot password can be set by all end users. This will help them to get their own new passwords easily

In-spite of sending remainders, many users have not set their secret questions. Which causes too may calls to reset passwords

I need to find the j2ee table for sapSIDdb schema which can help me to find how many users have not yet set their secret questions / answers...

Do you know which table name?

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve the issue? were you able to find out list of users who haven't set security question? We do have a similar requirement in our project.

Regards,

Navya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think gave you the answer. Notice however that on NW73 the namespace (NAMESP) is com.sap.security.core.usermanagement, not com.sap.security.core.persistance. See the attached screenshot for reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You made the thread active again. Thank for that. I got rid of all such issues by implementing:

Full SSO (single signon) authenticated using Kerberos. --> The user logs on to the windows domain --> Launches SAP portal --> SAP portal validates his ID with Windows AD servers

No more passwords

naveen_kumar1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no tool that can provide that information. You must use the UME API and to create a JSP that searches for that

information. The security question and answer is stored in the attributes "securityquestion" and "securityanswer" on namespace "com.sap.security.core.persistence". All information is stored in table UME_STRINGS.

Regards,

Naveen.