Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please - My customer has these requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's

My customer has these requirements.

1.There is a requirement from Customs that the product names should be according to their given norms. For example u2013 Alpha, but the same product should appear like Beta in Commerical Invoice- Any thoughts on how to do it.

2.Provision needs to be given to change commerical invoice without cancelling it.

3.Pro-forma and commercial invoices have the same numbers.

Please help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For your 1st question I guess you can use CMIR and pick this in your smartform.

For the 2nd point, changes cannot be made to invoice if the invoice is released to accounting. If you want to make any changes to the price then you should ensure that the invoice document type is configured such that it is not released to accounting upon saving.

For the 3rd point, If you want the same number range for both Proforma and commercial invoice, then assign the same number range interval in the invoice document type.

Try this out and it shuld surely work. Let me know if you need further details.

Regards,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohan

Thanks for your reply.

These are my concerns

Hi

For your 1st question I guess you can use CMIR and pick this in your smartform.

For the 2nd point, changes cannot be made to invoice if the invoice is released to accounting. If you want to make any changes to the price then you should ensure that the invoice document type is configured such that it is not released to accounting upon saving. ************ I tried the option but already, but it will not allow me to change other fields expect pricing, anyways to edit the other fields also.

For the 3rd point, If you want the same number range for both Proforma and commercial invoice, then assign the same number range interval in the invoice document type. ************ how will this work, because they may cancel the f2, but not f8.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to specify the fields you want to change in the Billing document for a suggestion.

As for the number range, then you need to assign a separate number range for the Cancellation document type. If you are using F2 as the invoice, then the cancellation document type for invoice would be S1. Change the number range for that document type to be in accordance to your requirement.

Regards,

Rohan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this requirement is constant , then u can add the additional name in one of the Master view of the MAterial .

For Example , usually we donot give "BASIC MATERIAL" details in the Basic View -2 of the material master , it can be stored here and can be picked up while printing the Commercial Invoice.

Second option , can be while making the Sales Order itself , the material description can be changed.

I hope this will help

AVS

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the sales order you can edit the description of the material the same description will flow to the billing document.

Regards

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your ABAP to have the logic in Form ( SAP Script or SMARTFORM) based on documnet type ( Pro-forma and commercial ) and change the product name during output.