cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager 7.0 EHP1 service desk configuration guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest me where can I get step by step guides of Solution manager 7.0 EHP1 service desk configuration and initial,basic configuration of solman 7.0 EHP1

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to service.sap.com/rkt-solman-> SAP Solution Manager 7.0 ;> support organisation and service provider > choose service desk

under the link of(OKP of solman 7.0)

there youu can get all the tutor files there check the fike maintain IMG for service desk . this could work in all the version.

Jansi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

You can find some useful document and also an RKT,

Service.SAP.com/Solutionmanager > SAP Solution Manager and Tools >SAP Solution Manager > SAP Solution Manager In Details >

- Service Desk

This will help you install the service desk,

Thanks,

Jay Soma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is Service desk configuration same in solman 7.0 and solman 7.0 EHP1 ?

Please let me know where can I get complete step by step demo or .sim files for service desk config in solman 7.0 EHP1 ?

Thanks!!!

Veera

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You might want to take a look at this blog as it is the basics for service desk setup.

/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/14/service-desk-configuration-guide-for-dummies

Sounds like the document you need.

Regards,

Paul

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You will get enough documnts available in SDN for configuring Service desk and more over SPRO guides you in detaiil. You may relay on SPRO.

for the EHP1 configuraiton guide, visit http://service.sap.com/instguides> SAP ComponentsSAP solution manager--7.0 EHP1. You can find the configuration guide there.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the step by step config on sap blog [/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/14/service-desk-configuration-guide-for-dummies|/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/14/service-desk-configuration-guide-for-dummies]

and the advanced config guide here [Advanced config service desk|https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=00200797470000089947&_OBJECT=011000358700000122472008E]

Jansi

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos