Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange message in VL10B

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

We are creating deliveries for stock transport orders (trs VL10B) by a background job. This job misses sometimes to include certain items in deliveries. There's available stock and the item has committed qty in the STO. When checking the log V_SA, the item is just not mentioned there, as if the system didn't even consider it. Even more strange is that the item is picked by the very same job after several days!

If you know a way to investigate why the VL10B job doesn't consider certain items, please share!

Otherwise there's a strange couple of messages coming in the beginning of the log in V_SA:

"000000 Delivery cannot be executed in the background (see long text)"(VR544)

"000000 Text $ 7 000010 ID * language * not found" (TD600)

The long text of the first message merely tells to look into the long text of the next message. The long text of TD 600 doesn't tell anything usefull.

Have you seen these messages before? Do you know what message TD 600 can mean?

Many thanks in advance,

Raf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to check the following notes

(see long text) (VR544)

1) Note 413235 - BAPI: VR544 if just delivery date given as default

2) Note 339742 - VL10: Endless loop after Note 331990

language not found (TD600)

1) Note 78863 - Error message TD600 during order processing

2) Note 87825 - Missing long texts in the order f.several languages

3) Note 637537 - Text memory release when resetting order data

4) Note 388034 - Message TD600 when importing delivery IDocs

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Notes 413235 and 339742 are applicable for 4.6c, while we are on ECC 5.0 (Retail 5.0)

Notes 78863 and 87825 are for PM, while my problem is in VL10B

Note 637537 is for PP

Note 388034 - I don't import delivery IDoc's

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

For first issue just take the help of ABAPer.

For second issue 000000 Text $ 7 000010 ID * language * not found" (TD600)

it seems there is some issue in the text determination configuration....just check the relevent access seq and check the check box "All languages".

Regards,

SGR

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, SGR.

I have three text ID's in the delivery item text procedure, none of them is mandatory.

Two of the texts have access sequences (pointing to 0001 material sales text and 0002 item memo, which I am unsure what it means) and both access sequences have the flag "all languages" checked.

The second text has also the flag "Reference/duplication indicator for copying texts" set - I am unsure what it means either.

I wonder however. Why would a problem with a text determination prevent including of items in a delivery if all three texts are optional?

TIA

Raf