SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Payment mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to know where can i locate the payment 'Mode' for a customer.Let me explain:

I have a customer whose payment method i have already defined at the Contract Account level which i can find in Table FKKVKP and field EZAWE. But suppose a customer has his payment method defined as Cash at the C.A level but actually does the payment through Direct Debit. So my payment mode becomes different from payment medium already defined.

So, where can i locate this payment mode(Table/Field) i.e how has the customer actually done the payment.

Regards,

Richa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are using payment run then system defines the incmoing payment method based on your settings in contract account .

The table of payments i.e DFKKZP doesnt have the room for payment method and thus you will have to either have some logic based on payment lot no. or document type or reconcilliation key . this is how you can find the payment mode .

Regards ,

Dewang .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are using payment run then system defines the incmoing payment method based on your settings in contract account .

The table of payments i.e DFKKZP doesnt have the room for payment method and thus you will have to either have some logic based on payment lot no. or document type or reconcilliation key . this is how you can find the payment mode .

Regards ,

Dewang .

0 Kudos

Thanx a lot Dewang

Regards,

Richa