cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping problem with XML scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario which I am trying to send a XML file through SFTP (Advanco) to a Z RFC.

I created the message mapping, but I am dealing with a issue that I would like to see if it already happened with someone else and which is the best way to solve it.

In the message mapping - test tab - source view we can find this xml tag regarding the messagetype (see that my MT is called ROOT)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:ROOT xmlns:ns0="http://www.post.ch/schemas/dfu/2006/20/Report6">

the problem is, when I am testing the interface the original file comes like this below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ROOT xmlns="http://www.post.ch/schemas/dfu/2006/20/Report6">

without ns0:

And if I test in message mapping without ns0: I have the problem.

Shouldnt it be equivalent ? I mean, as far as I know the ns0: shouldnt be a problem

Does someone have any suggestion regarding my issue above ?

Thank you

Regards

Diego

Edited by: Diego Crespo on Feb 10, 2011 10:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In your source message type declaration, delete the entry from XML Namespace. I'm not sure if this is available from XI 3.0 though.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on Feb 10, 2011 10:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

If you try to remove the XML namespace from the source Message type then it would completely remove the Namespace in the message.

Thanks,

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hareen,

Yup, it will completely remove the namespace and the nodes will be red from the test tab, but the message mapping program will work

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup, the message mapping program will work but you would not have the namespace in the message.

It was posted just to remove the ns0 from the message. So, if you remove the XML namespace then entire namespace will be removed.

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Shouldnt it be equivalent ? I mean, as far as I know the ns0: shouldnt be a problem

when you have a namespace in the message then you need to associate it with some prefix....since ns0 (or any other prefix) is not present you are getting the error....having the namespace but not ns0 is the problem.

XMLAnonymizer bean may help you to add the namespace prefix...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check here:

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/12/05/how-to-remove-namespaces-in-mapping--xi

Div

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ref: /people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/02/remove-namespace-prefix-or-change-xml-encoding-with-the-xmlanonymizerbean

Edited by: Hareenkumar on Feb 10, 2011 10:23 AM