cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering IBAN Information from MDM to ECC 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IBAN Data is not catered for In the standard business content for SAP MDM 7.1, however, in the standard CREMDM XSD structure and PI content is is catered for. I have added the IBAN field to the banking details tuple and mapped the appropriate fields - E1LFBKM - IBAN-BANKS, IBAN-BANKL and IBAN. When I transfer the Idoc to ERP via PI, I can see the fields polulated in the Idoc, however, they are not making changes to the Vendor ot TBAN table.

Is there anything I need to configure on the ERP side?

Any help greatly appreceiated.

Regards,

Malan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sudantha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I came up with the same issue but conclusion is , CREAMAS can update the IBAN successfully in the following criteria,

Field E1LFBKM - IBAN

To update the value in IBAN should be totally validate with the following fields as IBAN is a combination of below ,

BANKL - Bank Number

BANKN - Bank Account

BANKS - Bank Country

BKNOT - Bank Control Key

If these fields and whatever the value in IBAN field does not match IBAN will not updated and it will not give you a error and IDOC will successfully will be updated.

To handle this you can use the User Exit ,  EXIT_SAPLKD02_001. and Function Module :  CONVERT_IBAN_2_BANK_ACCOUNT to do a manual validation and change the IDOC status to a error status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Malan

I don't work with that type IDOCs.

first of all

Could you send fake idoc with IBAN- and check what is happen in ERP?

if that is OK

Are you sure that in your repository that fields contain values?

if that is OK

If you are using syndicator for that

Can you load syndicator with correct syndication map, run syndicating process and check what is happen.

If in repository data is correct, i think, you have some problem in your syndication map.

If on mdm part all is OK.

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the issue is not on the MDM side. It seems that the logic is in the program LKD02F01. But it does not make sense. One can update IBAN for Vendors through IBAN_SAVEREPLICA message type, however, this bypasses validation. So the solution will be to send it through CREMAS (via CREMDM), however, if one sends all the correct details in all IBAN fields - IBAN is not getting updated in ECC.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Malan

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malan,

As you mentioned you are getting IBAN information in ECC in the IDoc segment. So as per your situation, I would suggest that you take help of development team and try to debug the inbound process code for IDOC.

This way you will come to know why the appropriate IBAN table/fields in ECC are not getting updated. Accordingly you can enhance the inbound process code to update these table and fields.

Best Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I debugged the standard CREMAS program LKD02F01. I tried various scenrios by trying to send the IBAN to ECC via CREMDM.

In the section MM_BUYER_SFWS_LKD02F01 I found the following logic:

If Bank Account number AND Bank Key AND Bank Country "IS INITIAL" meaning "is null", update IBAN else update normal bank details.

So what I understand is that you update bank account details with Bank account, country and key and then have another interface that sends the IBAN information to update the created bank details with the IBAN number.

The problem with this is that the bank account numbers double up - one with the IBAN number but no Bank account number, and one with Bank account number without IBAN number.

I also looked at note 1444255 but I'm not sure if this will solve my issue as they are refereing to the section MM_BUYER_SFWS_LKD02F01 in the correction instructions, however, the note does not say which code was fixed.

We are busy applyng this note, so I will keep eveyone updated as I suspect this might solve the issue.

Regards,

Malan

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malan,

Thanks for the updates.

yes, you can check the behavior of the system after applying that note. In case if that note does not solve your issue, then i would suggest to check with SAP on this.

Appreciate if you can share your findings after apply the note.

Best Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find the solution for this issue? I have the same problem with the Inbound Vendor idocs for Iban.

Your inputs will be helpful.

Thanks!

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find the solution for this issue? I have the same problem with the Inbound Vendor idocs for Iban.

Your inputs will be helpful.

Thanks!

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps this should help you solve the issue:

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Ravi