cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with EWA - got no EWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!!

I've got a problem with earlywatch in our solution manager!

In the operations section i got data from connected a system. So i can start the service execution to produce the EWA report.

Therefore i start the service execution manually - the job sm:EXEC Services starts and produce this log:

Job wurde gestartet

Step 001 gestartet (Programm RDSMOPBACK_AUTOSESSIONS, Variante &0000000001554, Benutzername xxxxxx

MemSize Begin = 1379552 Bytes

Lösung ..."(Operations)

Difference "Create_Periodic_Services" = 12872

Difference "Start_Periodic_Services" = 2768

MemSize End = 46410744 Bytes

Job wurde beendet

That's it - no report and no further errors!

If i check the maintenance job on the connected system - it looks quite normal - sends the data to solman.

Has anybody an idea what the problem is?

Our patchlevel is:

SAP_ABA 701 0006

SAP_BASIS 701 0006

PI_BASIS 701 0006

ST-PI 2008_1_700 0003

CRMUIF 500 0004

SAP_BW 701 0006

SAP_AP 700 0019

BBPCRM 500 0016

BI_CONT 704 0007

CPRXRPM 400 0016

ST 400 0024

ST-A/PI 01M_CRM570 0001

ST-ICO 150_700 0024

ST-SER 701_2010_1 0001

Thank you for help and idear's in advanced!

Best regards!

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you say you have data, you mean there is in DSWP in the Solution fo rthe system(s) two bottles/flasks icon that indicates the data is available and waiting for SM:EXEC SERVICES to process it into an EWA? If there is any icon other than two bottles? A red Flag means the data is not available and the Managed system is having issues making it available.

If the data is avilable and not processed the icons will be two bottles/flasks.

If SM:EXEC Services is running, not fialing, but not doing anything the user running SM:EXEC SERVICES may not have the required authorizations. Please check Note 1415702 for the necessary authorizations for the user (default SOLMAN_BCT) running SM:EXEC SERVICES.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul

JaredS
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I assume that it is showing two beakers for the data, is that correct?

With regards to the satellite system, what type is it? And is this the only one that is facing the issue?

Has this worked before and only now it has not? Or is this the first time that you are experiencing this issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I don't know why, but when you have configured the EWA for this system for the first time, it will take some time, before you can see the report!

If everything is working fine, the data could be collected and the EWA job from the solman had no problems in the satelitte system (please check the protocols in sdccn) then please wait just a little bit.

For some systems, I had to wait until the next morning, after all the jobs finished fine, and then I could see the EWA reports...

Kind regards

Timm