cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GST Configure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I may have missed some steps on how to configure GST for my Sales process. Anyone that has inputs, please advice.

1. Setup tax types in transaction OVK1. Since the SAP pricing determines the taxes automatically within pricing. I would also need to setup pricing in my procedure which I will cover in the later steps.

2. Assign the plant for Tax Determination in OX10,

3. Define the Customer Taxes in OVK3, which will maintain the tax code in Customer Master.

4. Define the Material Taxes in OVK4, which will then be maintain in Material Master.

5. Copy condition MWST to GST1.

6. Assign GST1 to pricing procedure, create/ assign new access sequence.

7. Copy account key MWS to GST.

8 Assign GL account using account Key GST, link to GL account.

Now question for my question:

1. Any steps I missed above?

2. Any steps that are wrong?

3. Assuming that the my customer material combination below, GST1 should appear in my pricing condition with 4% when customer, material = 1.

4. Anyone has a better approach in setting up GST for sales billing process?

Customer Taxes Material Taxes Rate Taxes

1 1 4 %

0 0 0 %

0 1 0 %

1 0 0 %

All feedback welcome. thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the tax value is not flowing in sale order / billing, then you need to check whether the relevant tax code has tax value assigned to the corresponding Account Key in FTXP. Else, you can also do Analysis in condition tab of sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Have the courtesy to share the solution once you found on your own. By doing so, you can show that you respect others' time who had responded to help you

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comments guys?