cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install new license key if the temporary license already deleted?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I tried to install new license key to SAP ECC6 but it failed due to the old temporary license's installation number (SAP-INTERN) didn't match with the new installation number.

Therefore, I deleted the old temporary license key. When I tried to logon again with any of the users, all failed due to license issue except SAP* but also failed due to incorrect password, I guess as I never change the password before. I tried with password PASS and to client 000.

I found out that there're way to reset the SAP* password by running the following SQL query but there's no table by the name 'sapr3.usr02'.

Delete * from sapr3.usr02 where bname='SAP*' and mandt=000.

Does anyone know the right table name?

Regards,

Abraham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

Command shld be

delete from <Schema user>.usr02 where bname like 'SAP*' and MANDT = 000 Please check the schema name it shld be SAPSR3 or SAP<SID> etc

Alos automatic user sap* profile parameter shld be activated(login/no_automatic_user_sapstar).

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I've tried all you mentioned but failed, it showed "invalid object"

Anyway, I did add in "login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0" into default profile, and it worked.

Now I got another issue as I mentioned I've deleted the old temporary license key, and I tried to install the new license key it still showed the same following error message,

"This system's installation number is "SAP-INTERN", but there is a license key for installation number "0020492761" in the license key file".

How to solve this problem?

Regards,

Abraham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys,

I've solved the problem.

I missed out one more old license key as I deleted only one earlier. So, once I deleted all the old license keys, I managed to install the new one.