cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated scenario configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing an Integrated Scenario to ingrate MDM with a 3rd party software. Post development of the Integrated software, I see the following error on MDM communication channel which uses MDM-PI adapter - "Could not process MDM syndication event due to: Sender Agreement lookup failed: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPA ObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding"

I was of the opinion that we should not have a Sender Agreement configured when used an Integrated scenario.

Any help on the topic will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Keerti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After much debugging and help from SAP, figured out that the problem was due to the fact that the my adapter engine was still pointing to 710 in SLD, though we had done an upgrade to 711. Had to clean up the SLD contents and it worked fine.

Thanks all for guiding me through.

Regards,

Keerti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I used a classical scenario and it works fine. File adapter also works fine for me with AAE. Added to this, the MDM PI adapter also works fine for me in development server with Advanced adapter engine. I get this issue with Advanced adapter engine using MDM adapter on its inbound processing end. Thats the only issue I am seeing.

Does anyone know where I can find the cache for the integrated configuration?

Thanks,

Keerti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create the Integrated Configuration object and need to provide all the details there like sender. receiver..interface..

I doubt for MDM scenarios whether it can be implemented using AAE...

try implementing it as classical scenario instead of AAE and check.

Regards

Rajesh

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> Sender Agreement lookup failed: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPA ObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding"

Your (sender) communication component and interface details on the inbound Processing screen of Integrated configuration seems to be not correct or acceptable. Check any * value added in party field?

Please refer this link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700058f0-b1a1-2a10-39a8-ab2627b87...

Are you using Pi 7.1 EHP1 and Proxy scenario ? if so, check Proxy configuration setup between sap and pi are done.