cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit View of Related Documents

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a way to prevent users from seeing the PO number under Related Documents that is generated on the SAP side if the PO is still on hold in SAP?

We are on SRM 7.0 and use the classic scenario. Our process is that when free text orders are approved and transferred to SAP, the appropriate buyer will convert the requisition over into a PO and put it on hold. That way, they can group all of their orders together and place with the vendors.

Monique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To hide the backend PO number from the "Related Document" tab of your shopping cart, one option is to enhance

Class : /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_DO_HISTORY~GET_ITEM_HISTORY

You can implement a post-exit to this method and wipe out backend PO number from the ET_HISTORY table with your logic of determination.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I don't want to completely remove the PO from the Related Documents area; only when the PO is still on hold by the Purchasing Department (buyer) until it is actually saved. Is there any way to put that logic in to ignore incomplete PO's?

Monique

Former Member
0 Kudos

only when the PO is still on hold by the Purchasing Department (buyer) until it is actually saved. Is there any way to put that logic in to ignore incomplete PO's?

I wouldn't know how you realize "on hold by the Purchasing Department (buyer) until it is actually saved" technically. Maybe some indicator in table EKKO/EKPO? Your logic would have to read (through some RFC FM) across the system boundary for such indicator and determine if to show the PO number in "related document" list or not. You'd have to implement the logic according to your requirement. What I had suggested was the place to put in the logic. That would not eliminate the PO line from Related Document list, just that the PO number link would not be there.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is a field on the PO header that flags the PO as incomplete (on hold). Once the PO is actually saved, the flag is removed.

EKPO-MEMORY

I will look and see if the logic can be placed somewhere. Thanks for your help.

Monique

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks