cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBPTS down?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since a few days I get a timeout when trying to open http://www.sapdb.org/webpts - or the page returns with an error message that the server is "in maintenance".

Any idea what's going on here?

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

we are checking. No info yet.

Regards

Jörg

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

thanx for looking into it!

Markus

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

dunno if you already checked it but as far as I can see WebPTS is back again.

Best,

Steffen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

currently the www.sapdb.org/webpts is available and In My Release Notes I could select the Newer Version 7.8.02.25.

Please check on your side.

a)In My Release Notes

Display the Release Notes since your installed version up to the indicated newer version.

To set a bookmark to this query right-click here

My Version 7.8.02.20

Newer Version 7.8.02.25

Component *

Delivered Patches Only < unchecked >

=> see the result. worked.

b) Advanced Search

And search what issues with : reported 7.8.02.25 version.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina

Edited by: Natalia Khlopina on Aug 25, 2011 7:32 PM

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I have to re-open this... I get again a

============================================

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

============================================

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

thx for reporting. We check it currently.

Sorry for the inconveniences,

Steffen

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

today I can be a bit more precise - the server is stopped because of a hardware failure. We are working on this and keep you informed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and best regards,

Steffen

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

thank you for the information! So there's at least a reason why it's not working

Markus

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

good news - the server is back again and so is WebPTS. At first glance everything looks alright.

Best regards,

Steffen

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> good news - the server is back again and so is WebPTS. At first glance everything looks alright.

Thank you!

...on the second sight there are no "versions" available - try to generate your release notes - or try to find all patches "delivered with 7.8.01.20"...

Markus

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hmm, yes, I was quite sure we would again come together on this. The next replication from our internal PTS to the WebPTS takes place tonight and I hope it repairs the small issues that still exist. I hope you don't need it too much during the weekend. Next status will be on Monday.

Thx for your patience and have a nice weekend,

Steffen

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

now the server (including data) is back in the game and I was able to select different versions in the release notes page. If you still encounter problems please let me know.

Best regards,

Steffen

0 Kudos

The "my release notes" feature still doesn't work, there are no version numbers in the drop down boxes.

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

this seems to become a never ending story. It worked the day before yesterday for sure. Now it's broken again. I have to check what's wrong and because this is a somewhat complicated process don't expect an improvement before Monday.

Best regards,

Steffen

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

now (at this moment ) it works as expected and further more I expect it to work this way for the next time, too. There has been a little syncronization issue between 2 jobs that are used to provide you with the information. We now adapted those jobs and we'll see tomorrow if this did the trick.

Best regards,

Steffen

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Releasenotes is not working again The selection criteria fields are empty.

Markus

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

sorry for the late answer - it works at the moment (for me). Seems to be an up an down here. We didn't change anything lately. But I'll have an closer eye on this to check it more regularly - I thought once scheduled the right way it would do and was wrong.

Best regards,

Steffen

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

sorry to bother again with WebPTS...

The releasenotes work now and I see the latest versions, however, I do not see the versions in the advanced search. The latest one here is 7.8.02.20, on the releasenotes it's 7.8.02.24.

Is that purpose?

Thank you!

Markus

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

no need to sorry - that's what I get paid for (well, among others). So you can see more than I see - I see it exactly the other way around, meaning 7.8.02.24 in Advanced Search and 7.8.02.22 in Release Notes. I'll check it and get back asap.

Thx for reporting,

Steffen