cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

if I have a completed shopping cart with Purchase order ang good receipt, can I use the same SC to create another PO?

Thanks in advance.

Valerio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valem,

Sure you can.

Just go to "old purchase order and templates" in the SC menu and select your SC. Then click on "add to SC" button

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valerio,

the only way to avoid that an employee can use again a shopping cart he has been using before, is to go in se80 and delete the link in the transaction. For ex. access the web, when you are on the page with the link to old purch orders and templates, right click with the mouse. Do a 'find' of the words 'templates'or 'purchase orders'. Now go up looking for the html template. Once you have found the template name, go in se80, enter the template name or the correspondent service, then go and put the link in <--! and --> (comment). Republish. You will not see the link anymore.

Actually forbidding a user to copy an old shopping cart doesn't make any sense. He could always create a new one with the same data.

Anyway if there are other reason let us know.

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

thanks for answer, but if I don't want to use the same SC to create another order, is there any way to block this procedure?

Thanks.

Valem

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valem,

I don't understand what you want ??

Please clarify your requirement.

Kind regards,

Yann