cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure Determination - Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would like to know the use of maintaining condition type while maintaing the pricing procedure determination in OVKK transaction.In what way it would help?

For standard procdeure RVAA01, standard condition type PR00 is maintained - May I know what impact it carries?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this question has been asked many many times in the FORUM.

please dont ask this type of question next time victor.

pricing procedure contains the list of condition types assigned in the sequence on which it has to calculate the prices from the pricing procedure.

So, here the sequence is important.

it will appears in the sales order in that sequence only

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appriciate for all who answered to my question.

Before posting, I searched for the same. Since I didn't get the right thread decided to post it again.

Hesitate to ask, can you please explain with some more clarity. Still I didn't get the answer.

Balaji, - I'm not asking for the solution what you have provided.

Thanks once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi collins,

this is to inform you that,

this condition types you will set in pricing procedure in a sequence like.

BASE PRICE

-

DISCOUNTS

+

FRIEGHT

+

TAX

gives raise to your final price

in this sequence only you will arrange the pricing conditions in pricing procedure

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

The Basic Purpose of giving PR00 in OVKK screen is it works

like a fast entry element in the sales document item level

screen.

Ex: After entering the material, there is a rate beside the

condtion type you can enter the price there...without going

to item level conditions screen.

It applicable not only for pr00 but for the condition type

what you maintained in the OVKK screen

Regards

RG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assiging a condition type in OVKK will bring that particular condition in the sale order ->sales view against each line item (select a line item and scroll towards right, you can see PR00), the use of this functionality will allow the user to enter the value the sales view itself withour going to condition page.

THOMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

For standard procdeure RVAA01, standard condition type PR00 is maintained - May I know what impact it carries?

I am trying to answer your question although it is very basic...normally condition type is assigned to pricing procedure,pricing condition includes a lot of information such as calculation type,condition class,in spro. sales and distribution-basic functions-pricing control-define pricing prcedures-maintain pricing procedures,you would be able to see all pricing procedures...then you can select one and double click control data in left column,and you will be able to see how condition type be assigned to pricing procedure,you can set if it is manual input or required,etc. Hope it helps.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum. This has been discussed many times.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi