cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Problem: File to Idoc Scenario - IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having problems with inbound IDOCS in R/3. The idocs from XI are sent as tRFC using the FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS and this is a problem because i have like 200 or 300 idocs to be sent at the same time and each IDOC takes like 5 minutes to process, hence the system crash due the amount of simultaneous logins (error message ThISend: ThRollout ).

I need to fix this problem using some kind of serialization and the use of the function module IDOC_INBOUND_IN_QUEUE.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?.

The scenario configuration in XI and R/3 is as follows: (PI 7.0 SP15) - (R/3 SAP ECC 6.0)

File to Idoc.

Sender CC->

File content conversion

Exactly once in order

Receiver CC->

IDOC protocol

Queue Processing

R/3 Partner profile config.

Message type BOMMAT

Trigger immediately

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check this blog:

/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi

Div

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Div,

Nice blog, but this still isn't what i need . I have a flat file from one side and this file is sent to R/3 as idoc. These are inbound idocs from the view point of R/3 (end point).

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to split the messages in the sender file adapter, by using the parameter "Recordsets per Message".

I hope that it will solve your problem. Please see the below link, it might be useful to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

Thanks for your help, but this will not change anything, cause I have 1 recordset per file.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess this can be solved if you select "Trigger by background program" instead of "Trigger immediately" and then schedule a job with report "RBDAPP01" to process the IDOCs after certain time intervel. And also the job will not create many sessons while posting the IDOCs.

Try and let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but that's not what i Need.

I need to use the queues. Using "background" in partner profile the idoc are still transferred using tRFC.

Thanks