cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot is being created before good issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus.,

Here´s the scenario: a Fert Material has InspType 05 active and inspection plan is also created.

The users on SD are trying to post goods issue at VL01n returning this material to our stock. However the system show a message "Status of inspection lot 050000000242 / partial lot 000000 does not allow good issue".

This messages does not appear when they SAVE the "delivery" BEFORE posting the good issue. When that happens, a inspection lot is created at QA32 without movement type. So QM has to process this inspeciton lot before SD do the good issue. When the goods issue is carried out then another inspection lot is created on QM with a movement type 655.

I can´t figure out why the system is creating this inspection lot BEFORE posting the goods issue. I´ve check the "data for goods issue" at QA03 on those ispection lot and it says numbers of the costumer, sales order and delivery. Shouldn´t be only one inspection lot with movement type 655?

I kindly ask for your help.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like your system has maintained an inspection type for the return delivery type in the SD config and that you have QM activated for movement type 655 in config. Do one or the other.

When the inspection type is configured against the delivery type, the inspection lot is created when the delivery is created.

The config is found in QM, quality inspection, inspection lot creation, inspection at shipping.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

It solved my issue by changing the customizing for QM in shipping

Thank you guys. Best regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One solution is to receive return goods in Blocked stock instead of quality stock.

Configure schedule line category to use movement 657 instead of 655.

Subsequently to trigger inspection lot you can use MB1B transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I think the inspection type, which is assigned in the material master is not correct. 05 is the other goods receipt. Please check