cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC contract number referenced in PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are implementing SRM 7 and have an interface running from ECC -> SRM using the following interfaces:

PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out (from ECC)

PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In (on SRM)

In the message payload on SAP PI I can see that the ECC contract reference is being passed in the payload, and NOT the

<PurchasingContractReference>

<ID>4800000109</ID>

<ItemID>1</ItemID>

</PurchasingContractReference>

And this causes the inbound processing to FAIL as it calls function module "BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAIL" and cannot find the contract.

We have looked into any enhancemnet spots / badis but cannot find anything concrete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1501340 - CCM: Contract not created and no error available

Note 1500710 - CCM: Dump CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_NOT_FOUND

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/000c6fb5-59ac-2d10-76a4-ed17eae53...

BY sABA SYED TIPS For debugiing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The contract/s are being created fine, it is the "shopping cart creation with reference to a CONTRACT" that is incorrect when the message is passed from ECC back to SRM 7.

We are using centralised contract management and as mentioned above the contract number in the XML payload is the ECC contract number but it needs to be the SRM 7 contract number.

Any ideas? I'm sure this is an SAP bug....

Lynton

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lynton

Can you tell step by step. initially what i understood .. i thought you have created CCTR contract and distributed to backend system and contract held up in the PI system and not transfered to ECC system.

so can you tell us clearly what is happening there.

what action are you doing ? where you get error in the system? what error you get ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for trying to help out...great.....

Essentially this is what has happened:

- A contract has been created in SRM 7 and has been replicated 100% to the ECC backend

- Next, sourcing is being carried out in ECC and we want the "source of supply" to have a reference to the contract just created.

This sourcing in ECC triggers the OUTBOUND interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out in ECC that sends the SOURCING request to SRM 7 (via INBOUND interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In)

The PROBLEM is that the "contract reference" in this message has the ECC contract number in the message payload and NOT the SRM "central contract number"......and when the inbound proxy code runs on SRM 7 it does a check to see if the contract exists on SRM by calling function module BBP_PD_CTR_GETDETAIL --- and this obvioulsy FAILS....

Sorry if my explanation is not perfect here, please let me know if you need any further details?

Thanks

Lynton

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

still i need to understand .

Step 1.for example -- 480000001 - contract created and distributed to backend system .

Step 2 . create a Purchasing request and REQUESTER assigned the contract or system automatically assigned the contract or BUYER assign this contract in the me59

when / where this error comes..

Is PO not created sucessfully. i may not understand what is PAYLOAD.

mUTHU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

These are the exact steps:

u2022 Central Contract is created in SRM 7.0 (4400000010)

u2022 Contract is distributed to ERP backend ( 4800000020 created )

u2022 Purchase requisition is created in ERP and the contract 4800000020 is assigned as source of supply.

u2022 The requisition is to be sent to SRM 7.0 for further processing.

In the payload going to SRM 7.0, the ERP contract (4800000020) is handed over to SRM instead of the SRM contract (4400000010).

It would appear this is where the failure is u2026. The requirement does not properly reach SRM.

Thanks

Lynton

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi there,

>

> These are the exact steps:

>

> u2022 Central Contract is created in SRM 7.0 (4400000010) -- OK

> u2022 Contract is distributed to ERP backend ( 4800000020 created )- OK

> u2022 Purchase requisition is created in ERP and the contract 4800000020 is assigned as source of supply.- O.K

> u2022 The requisition is to be sent to SRM 7.0 for further processing. - Now PO must have created since your purchase request has valid contract.

now your purchase request has a valid source of supply - now either create a PO manually or by batch job..

>

> In the payload going to SRM 7.0, the ERP contract (4800000020) is handed over to SRM instead of the SRM contract (4400000010).

>

> It would appear this is where the failure is u2026. The requirement does not properly reach SRM.

>

> Thanks

>

> Lynton

--

My question to you

your request has a valid source of supply in ECC so PO can be created in ECC itself right?

but in your case :

The below two hepls to transfer purchase request to SRM and SRM to ECC ( below ES services are bridge for sourcing )

SRM - PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In

MM- PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Of couse we can make a PO in ECC but that is not the point....

And yes, I named the EXACT interfaces I mentioned in my FIRST post......

Do you not understand the issue? I have explained that the CONTRACT REFERENCE in the XI payload coming back to SRM using the INTERFACES you just mentioned is WRONG.....it should be the SRM contract ref and not the ECC ref.....

But no stress, I will log an OSS call...

Lynton

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would venture a guess here:

u2022 Central Contract is created in SRM 7.0 (4400000010)

u2022 Contract is distributed to ERP backend ( 4800000020 created )

If at all possible, you would probably want to reconfigure the number range for contract on both ends to share the same range. So the same object ID is assigned to contract in SRM and ECC side. When your number range sync up, the error should be gone.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay thanks.

i did not notice the numbe range issue. you are correct.

CCTR number should be same with the ECC contract and i dont know how PR too created with same numbe range .. it confuse..

Answers (0)