cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Transfer Order for Consingment Pick up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, is there anyone know how to create transfer order for consignment pick up.

I had tried it using LT06 by using GR material document but it didnt work.

Please i need the answer rather sooner than later.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find out where the stock is lying in which storage type from LS26

Also, what is the error message you are getting?

regards

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if 632 W Movement type was interfaced with a standard WM movement type in the Interface section SPRO>Logistics Execution> Warehouse management>Interface>Inventory management-->Define Movement types.

This may be causing the issue

Regards

Shashdihar .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Customer consignment pick is from customer consignment stock back to plant stock.. First of all check in MMBE whether stock exists for that material under customer consignment stock. You can check this in MMBE.

Your stock should be maintained in customer consignment and not in interim storage type.

Ideally your process shall flow like this

Sales order (KA-Consignment Pick up with item category as KAN & schedule line category: F0 & F1)>>Enter the order reason, material and quantity in sales orde & Save It>>Create Outbound delivery (VL10B/VL01N)>>Now Create Tranfer order to move the stock from consignment to warehouse stock>>Go to VL02N Choose from menu Subsequent Functions u2013 Create Transfer Order & Enter>>Add Storage bin if required>>Confirm the transfer order (LT12)>>Do the Post Goods Reciept (VL02N)

Now Check Consignment stock quantity with MB58 Add Material , Plant , Customer Execute

BR,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock put into interm storage type 910

Which setting that i have to do?

1) Assign WM Movement Type References to IM Movement Types

2) LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management

3) WM Consistency Check