cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation is created for item category N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

While attaching the material to activity in Cj20n, Reservation is created for that material but the thing is that it ia a non stock material and also I done default item category as N (non stock item) in T.ID OPS8 and attached it to network profile, according to the configration system should generate the Purchase requisition but it is not like that system is created RESERVATION.

Is there any other setting? pls revert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

I am also facing same problem and need your inputs on the same.

Here in our case system is generating PR as well as Reservation. My question is how to restrict these reservations. The material being Non stock material we have not created MRP views for the same.

Regards

Kailas

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think you have to check the img and ensure that the network profile > procurement field is  empty

img>ps>structures>network>settings for network>maintain network profiles>network tab> procurement field.

if this field is empty then you will get desired results that when use "N" item category, it only triggers Pur. Requisition

thanks/srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply,

I tried for with this setting in Network Profile, I have also done some changes in the material master but still the system is generating reservation for the material.

Our material being non-stock we are not maintaining any MRP views.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in material master MRP 4 tab settings.

Tnx.

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

keep Indiv./coll BLANK in material master MRP4 screen

keep procurement key as F in MRP2 screen

OPS8 settings us PF procurement indicator ( default N )

OPTT settings Acct. assgmt. gen. = N

add the material in CJ20N ...you will get PR