Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function clarifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could I find out from you:

1. Which setting and where in Partner Determination procedure controls if a Partner function is mandatory? I looked and materials and screens but am not sure which is it.

2. Like to confirm that Partner Procedures controls what partner functions are used and are not assigned to Customer Master data. It is assigned to Account group only.

regards

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Please find below the replies:

1. Which setting and where in Partner Determination procedure controls if a Partner function is mandatory? I looked and materials and screens but am not sure which is it.

You make the Partner functions mandatory when you assign the Partner functions to the Partner Determination procedure

2. Like to confirm that Partner Procedures controls what partner functions are used and are not assigned to Customer Master data. It is assigned to Account group only.

Yes Partner procedures what partner functions are mandatory , which Partner functions are to be defaulted in the sales documents and whether there could be more that one partner function in the customer master. Yes Partner Determination procedure is assigned to the Account Groups

Thanks and Regards,

J Nagesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pascal,

1.a. MANDATORY in Partner determination procedure, in partner procedures double click your procedure you will find mandatory there.

2.a. you will assign the partner functions for account group only not to the customer directly but the reference into CMR will be taken if you do in account group.

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In the VOPA

Assign partner functions in the partner determination procedure

Select our partner determination procedure

Click on partner functions in procedure

Go to new entries

Here you can enter the Partner functions and also can control which PF is mandatory by flagging the check box

Whatver partner functions you assign in partner determination procedure will be availabee in your CMR

regards

Prashanth