Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent Delivery FOC Error: No pricing procedure could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subsequent Delivery FOC Error: No pricing procedure could be determined

Scenario:

Return of damaged goods.

VA01 Sales Order RE-> VL01N Return Delivery -> VL02N Pick Material (Is this step required? ) -> VL02N Post Goods Receipt ->

Afterwards, did a credit memo by VA02 Remove Billing Block -> VF01 Create Credit Memo.

Reversed the mistake by using VF11 on the Billing Doc created using VF01, and Changed the Billing Block back.

Problem now:

When I try to do an SD FOC delivery using VA01, it gives the error : No pricing procedure could be determined.

Guidance is appreciated.

Edited by: elix chen on Feb 9, 2011 10:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MAINTAIN THE PRICING PROCEDURE FOR THE COMBINATION IN OVKK.

'14A1 WH 01' 'C' '1'

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MAINTAIN THE PRICING PROCEDURE FOR THE COMBINATION IN OVKK.

'14A1 WH 01' 'C' '1'

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check in OVKK whether for the right combination, the pricing procedure is assigned.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elix

First of all check the Customer Pricing Procedure assigned to the sales document type and also check the Document Pricing Procedure assigned to the billing document type and check wheather pricing procedure has been determined or not . If not done then determine the pricing procedure and then the issue should be solved

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

How do I check the Pricing Procedure?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elix

Check the Pricing procedure which is coming in the Sales order when created using document type RE. Then go to OVKK and check wheather the Pricing Procedure has been determined or not with Cupp and Dupp. If not maintained then maintain it and then do the entire cycle

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

"The appropriate pricing procedure could not be determined because no entry with keys '14A1 WH 01' 'C' '1' exists in table 683V."

I have checked OVKK, and for 14A1, WH, 01, A, 1.

Not C.

Where can I change this? Please advice.