cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP: Mapping LDAP field to CUP Accounting Number field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CUP Experts,

I have encountered a problem with the LDAP field mapping that I simply can't figure out on my own.

We have a field named employeeNumber in our LDAP system, I want that employeeNumber to end up in the CUP field named Accounting Number and eventually hoping that this data will end up in the corresponding Accounting Number field in the back-end user master field.

- This Accounting Number field is visible in the back-end system in SU01D on the Logon data tab in section Other Data.

In the LDAP Mapping I have mapped a CUP field named ACCOUNTNR to the LDAP employeeNumber under additional fields.

Is the CUP field named something else than ACCOUNTNR in CUP?

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem or a similar problem?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan Ericsson

+358-50-4867527

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan!

Which issue exactly are you trying to solve:

1. The LDAP field goes into the CUP request, but not into SU01

2. The LDAP field does not even show up in CUP

1) can be solved by maintaining Configuration - Field Mapping - Provisioning

2) should work as you did it, alternatively you might be able to use a custom field (CAREFUL! once you use a custome field you'll never get it out of CUP again!)

Kind regards,

Frank.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a custom field and got that mapped to both my LDAP and the SU01 fields.

/Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I'm having trouble with 2, I can't get the LDAP data into the CUP request screen.

- I can type in data in the field and it ends up in back-end system.

This question has changed slightly, I had the field mapped to the corresponding LDAP field but that mapping has been removed.

Now I can't even find the Accounting Number field in the selection AC fields list.

Is it possible that a specific field can disappear from this list?

- How do I get it back?

Br,

Stefan Ericsson