cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination Log PopUp Screen in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

During sales order creation, we usually enter the sold to party and let the system determine the partner functions (Sales are has already been defined in the create sales order screen).

Now i am encountering a pop up screen saying

DocHeader Bill-to party RETAILTRDE Automatically determined from Sold-to party

DocHeader Buyer Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader Contact person Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader EDI mail recipient Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader Employee respons. Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader Enduser for F.Trade Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader Forwarding agent Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader Payer RETAILTRDE Automatically determined from Sold-to party

DocHeader QtyCertRec/shpTo pt Automatic determination from Ship-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader QtyCertRec/shpTo pt Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader QtyCertRec/soldTo pt Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader Sales employee Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

DocHeader Ship-to party RETAILTRDE Automatically determined from Sold-to party

DocHeader Sold-to party RETAILTRDE Partner was defined manually

DocHeader Spec.stock partner Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful

Even though the determination is correct, we want to remove this pop up screen since this is not normally encountered before.

Please help me how to disable this pop up screen.

Thank you in advanced!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already did, but i couldnt find anything related to display pop up screen during partner determination.

In addition: I only have one SH, PY and BP assigned to that sold to party

Please let me know how to disable this pop up message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the partner determination procedure for your sales document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the partner determination procedure for your sales document type.