Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical order to Real order

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we change the Internal order status from Statistical to Real after done the postings?

Requirement is, Whenever we assign Profit center for revenue GL account while posting the transactions, system prompting that " please assign a true account assignment". I know postings to Profit cenetr are statistical postings, that's why system prompting to enter the true account assignment. We have created many Internal orders with status as statistical, now I want to change the status of the I/O and want to assign to Revenue gl accounts with combination of Profit center. Then postings to I/O are real and profit center are statistical.

How can I achieve this?

Is there any workaround available?

Rgds

Murali. N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

You have 2 options

1. CReate new real IO

2. Change the message KI 235 to W instead of Error in OBA5

BR,Ajay M

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Thanks for the reply.

What is the use if I change the Kessage KI235?

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you find the solution for the problems.I have checked the message but there is no use for that?

Regards

Naresh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi In OBA5 transaction code - give the application area KI and press enter button. In next screen select New Entries button. There you have to give message number 235 and there for Online and Batch you should select I . So it will give you a information message not warning message like Please assign True account assignment object.

That is the functionality of OBA5 -KI235, But i dont thinkk that is your requirement. So please do TECO for all statistical orders and create new Orders as Real orders. So at period end you can settle those orders directly to Cost Centers..

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I can't create new Internal orders, as there are already transactions available in the existing orders.

For your information, real orders also I'll just for the reporting purpose not to settle to any cost object.

Rgds

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Sorry, but you are not on right track.. Real IOs are not meant for JUST reporting...

For your case, use stat orders and change message KI 235 to Warning so that system would allow you to post revenue w/o real object

BR,Ajay M

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Real orders are meant for settlement only, but in our organization we are not using any settlements. I just want to capture the data through statistical/real orders, that's why I mentioned only reporting purpose in my previous post.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

I think you can not change Statistical order if transaction is posted because it is already defaulted against this order type.

kkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

After postings are done.. you cannot change a order from statistical to real .. Before posting is made .. you can do so .

I think you must technically complete these statistical orders ( if not required ) any more and create new real orders .

Regards

Sarada