cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding Output types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained an output type for an invoice,where in the name of the customer is not fully displaced, only first two words are coming, whereas the same output type is working fine in another system

What can be the reason behind this??

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First check if the values are maintained inall the fields in the customer master and in the document. May be for this specific customer, the value itself is empty in other fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi geetu,

please DEBUGG on the same.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetu,

Kindly check if the name is correctly getting diaplayed in spool..or else you can check in print preview as well.

Scenario 1 - If either spool/print preview is showing complete name but the print out doesn't ; check for the printer settings

Scenario 2 - Either spool/print preview also doesn't display the full name , in that event try to get print program debugged with abap help to look for any user and system specific setting which might be causing this issue.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your response.

I checked in the print preview.In the preview itself the full name is not coming,only first two names are getting displayed.

Will i have to check the ABAP program??

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Geetu,

Yes. You will have to ABAP code in Smartform or SAPScript which is used in your organization.

There would a small error in the ABAP which will have to be rectified.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check customer field name length in print program layout

or else Check name1,name2 is included in print layout as per customer master.