cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong calculation time in SLA Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

I adjusted SLA for service desk SolMan. SD working normal without eroors. But when incident ticket SLFN is created, SLA parameters "Duration until first reaction"=8 and "Duration until Service end"=16 instead 1 and 2 hours. how customize in CRMD_SERV_SLA. And appeared warning - "Header Data":"Date calculation could not be completely performed". What is problem?

In slg1 for this message has warning "Field ORDERED_PROD is not available in structure CRMT_SCHEDLIN_COM".

I used standard SLA settings without enhancements and adjusted SLA accordingly witch "Advanced Configuration Guide Service Desk for ServiceProviders SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EhP1 February 2010"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

We are implemented standard servce desk (Incident management) and we are facing problem in SLA. We have done all the settings SLA part, but still we are not able to see reponse data and time in CRM_DNO_MONITOR and its shows always zeros.

As per your message, you have already defined standard SLA configuration settings. So, could you please guide me what are the setting I have do, we are thinking where extactly we miss some configuration.

It would be greate if you can provide step by step docu.

Best regards,

Jags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagsindia

I resolved all my problem and SLA working without problem. I will try helping you if you give my more information. I do not have step-by-step guide. I have only step-by-step screenshots my research SLA configuration, but it unfortunately in Russian.

Can you check whether perform coping "contract item" to SLFN or not (contract determination for SLFN)?

Do how describe below and in SLFN message appeared button "Item Details". In the standard SLFN message screens, that is not displayed

SPRO - SAP Sol Man - Configuration - Scenario specific settings - service desk - service desk - general settings - set up the original screen profile. There look for the entry that SRVO | SLFN and change the value of the screen profile from SRV_SLFN_1 to SRV_SLFN_2

Create new SLFN and check what data in this section. You can see in section "Contract data" real data your service contract or "No service contract could be determined"

I 'am sorry for my English

Best regards

Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrey,

First of all I would like to thanks for your reply.

Kindly send me the step by step screenshot document in Russian language also I will try understand the procedure. this is my person email id: jagadeesh437 at yahoo.in

Yes, we have done what extactly you're provided above steps. for Example what we done in Service Desk (Incident Management).

1. We define the transacation type ZLFN and Maintain Contactract determination "E" in the ZLFN transaction.

2. For screen confguration we have done as it is stnadard SLFN ( i.e. Hide the Item details in the ZLFN).

3. Created Product ( SUPPORT_HOTLINE) and Mantain the Item SRVP and also assinged Service Profile and Response Profile.

4. Maintain Copy control (Service deskContract -> ZLFN).

We have done every thing as per standard doc, but when we are facing problem in the Service Level Agreement.

In CRM_DNO_MONITOR transaction, the calculation time always shows 00:00 reponse time. date also shows 00:00.

Is there any configuration settings missing in the system?

It would be great if you can help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Jags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagsindia

I sent document. I hope this help you

Best regards

Andrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrey,

Received your mail and I will go through once your document and update to you postive response ASAP.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Jags

Former Member
0 Kudos

test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please read the blog for customizing CRMD_SERV_SLA (Maintain Service and Response Times),

[/people/pascal.renet/blog/2009/08/05/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager|/people/pascal.renet/blog/2009/08/05/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager]

once you done assign this to your product and in your service contract. and release the service contract else no use.

you can refer the section 5.2 of the SAP document mentined by you already.

please check

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! But both this documents already researched from first to last letters.