cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition in pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I need help in return pricing procedure .

I am creating one pricing procedure for sales document in which suppose one condition (PTCH- payment condition ) is static .

creating sales invoice for same pricing procedure.

but when material return that time I am creating return order for that .

& also creating separate pricing procedure with same condition (PTCH) but this time it is not static.

client requirement is that they want to create return order with reference to the sales invoice .

but when I am copy the data from invoice that time even my pricing procedure is change but condition (PTCH ) remain static

which not static in pricing procedure .

please help so that condition become non-static.

(I can not use carry out new pricing procedure option.)

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FOR RETURNS PRICING PROCEDURE IN V/08 .

tick the field Transaction specific priciing procedure TSPP.

test this may work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh, that did the trick Friend !!!! thanks a lot....

(I hope this does not have other implications...)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your requirement correctly, you have two pricing procedures one for normal sales and another one for returns. Of this, for normal sales, condition type PTCH is maintained as statistical whereas, in your return, it is not maintained but still system, while creating a return order, it is considering the pricing procedure from parent billing document only.

If this is what your issue is, then have you maintained the copy control as suggested by me above ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

I maintained the copy control as suggested by you already

but my problem is that

my condition is statistic in sales invoice & not statistic in return sales .

but after copy (from sales invoice to sales return) it's show statistic.

please help me.

thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you cannot redetermine pricing during the copy control from Invoice to returns sales, then the same pricing procedure as Invoice will apply in your returns. So you will have to "Carry out new pricing " in the copy controls even if your pricing procedure determination is set up differently.

Regards

sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. but I cant do 'carry out new pricing' in return sales as the prices should get copied from base invoice. otherwise the purpose of copying wont be fulfilled. my only issue is, one condition which is static in base document's pricing procedure should not be static in the document getting copied. I face this problem everytime and dont seem to have any solution. please advise what do you people do in Return Sales pricing procedure when you want existing set of conditions to be there with the properties maintained in the Return 's pricing procedure.

Thanks in advance,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

\

Edited by: Rheya on Feb 9, 2011 9:56 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV8, select your return type and execute. There maintain a different document pricing procedure from what you maintained for your parent billing document order type in VOFA.

Now go to OVKK and assign the new pricing procedure to the document pricing procedure what you maintained in VOV8.

Finally, go to VTAF, select your source billing document type and order type and execute. There at header level assign routine 053 for the first "DataT"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response,

But I already got different pricing procedure in sales & return .

but

question is that I can not get statical condition(sales pricing procedure) as non-statical even in return pricing procedure it is mark as non-static.

please help me.

thank you.

Edited by: sudhir_sap_sd on Feb 9, 2011 11:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check Document pricing procedure which assigned to order types OR and RE might be different.

Then change Pricing procedure determination.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I am clicking on header level of OR & RE both

It's shows different pricing procedure.

But my Point is that

Can I get condition with non-statical in RE Which is statical in OR

give me reply

thank you.

Edited by: sudhir_sap_sd on Feb 9, 2011 11:10 AM