cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brf workflow process schema not being selected

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am implementing a process controlled workflow for SC approval based on cost center. I have created the badi implementation as given by Masa in this thread:

For define process levels the existing design is one level approval with the Get Creator's Line Manager for Approval.

Now I have added a new Z process level schema in the process schema definition. There are two standard and one Z in process level schema. When I create the SC the approval is going to the line manager and in SLG1 I find the standard process level schema is being selected.

To make sure always the Z process level schema is selected should I create a new Z evaluation id in the process schema evaluation? Kindly guide in this area as its new for me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made the following changes and I am getting this error now "No active process levels have been found'

1) Created new event Z00_SC_100

2) Created a new expression of type constant and assigned the value Z00_SC_100_001

3) Assigned the expression in the event Z00_SC_100

4) Assigned the event in process schema evaluation in define process levels in spro.

5) In the process level schema the new schema defined is: BUS2121 Z00_SC_100_001

In the process level config for Z00_SC_100_001 the Level type is approval, Evaluation id Z00_SC_100, Resp. Resolver Name Z00_TEST, Task ID 40007953, Decision type 4

is the above method for linking the evaluation id and process level schema correct?

Please comment at earliest. Thanks

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have changed the Evaluation under Define Process Levels->Process Level Configuration->Evaluation ID to 3EV_SC_600_001_100, which returns always true. Now I am getting the following error "No process levels defined in process scheme"

Please let me know your views at earliest. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to make sure first whether the BRF event calling the correct schema your referring to.. If not you may need to do a minor config..

Define Process Levels -> Select BUS2121 -> Select Process Schema Evaluation and review whether it refers to you schema first..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because , the evaluation id is return false.. you might use expression something like '0B_WF_TRUE'.. if yes then change to '0C_WF_B_FALSE' OR change the evaluation id itself to '0EV000' and check..

Saravanan

Answers (0)