cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while generating Work Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem while generating Work orders in SNC. I set the configuration as belows. <General setting for Work Order generation> 1.Granularity -> Work Order per Purchase Order Item 2.Create WOs with Report -> Check 3.Publish Work Order Upon Creation and PO change -> check 4.Send Work Order Information -> Upon Agreement and when a Phase Is Completed 5.Send Production Progress Notification -> When a Phase Is Completed <Phase Structure> 1.Comp. from SC Order -> Use SC Comp. as Input, Product and Co-Products as Output <Master Data Assignment> 1.MD Used for WO -> Phase Structure 2.Active -> Check When I use the program /SCA/WO_CREATE for generate Work Orders, Run time error occurs with below messages. Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED Except. CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL <Error analysis> The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL', was not caught in procedure "GET_PIO_LCTYPE" "(METHOD)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause. Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the exception would occur, the current program is terminated. The reason for the exception is: You attempted to use a 'NULL' object reference (points to 'nothing') access a component (variable: "LS_NODEREF-R_NODE"). An object reference must point to an object (an instance of a class) before it can be used to access components. Either the reference was never set or it was set to 'NULL' using the CLEAR statement. <Missing RAISING Clause in Interface> Program /SCA/CL_WO_PHASE==============CP Include /SCA/CL_WO_PHASE==============CM00V Row 1 Module type (METHOD) Module Name GET_PIO_LCTYPE <Trigger Location of Exception> Program /SCA/CL_WO_PHASE==============CP Include /SCA/CL_WO_PHASE==============CM00V Row 45 Module type (METHOD) Module Name GET_PIO_LCTYPE Please let me know what I have to do for this error. Thanks and Regards JT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I have the same problem.

How did you solve?

Note 1363834 is I think not applicable as this is the 1st workorder that will be created in the system.

Kind regards,

Stefan Hemeryck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Stefan.

After Vinod's kindly apply, My project has broken before I solve the problem.

I'm sorry about I don't have solution.

If you solve the problem. Please tell me about your solution.

Best Regards,

JT.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JT

Clearly the problem is with the method GET_PIO_LCTYPE of interface /SCA/CL_WO_PHASE

Check whether note 1363834 should be implemented

It could be because of some corrupted WO entries in database

or some customizing entry it is expecting

suggest you to debug the method and try to check what it is expecting

Best Regards

Vinod