cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc number have status is 51 Error: Application document not posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

i have error in idoc number status 51 Error: Application document not posted. basic type is ORDERS05 Purchasing/Sales

what i do for solve this issue

with regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Feb 9, 2011 4:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status 51 just means that there as an error that prevented posting, To see the actual problem (which could be many hundreds of different things), check the status messages for the IDOC in WE02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend

i doc type number showing RED SIGNAL .is it right.

actually iam newly joined in this company.i dont know the i doc configuration...

In T CODE BD64 Some thing appearing like distribution model .how i check the configuration, because already my senoir

configured the EDI..

please helpme for configuraion set up

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to WE02, give the idoc number and remove the dates. Execute it. You will find idoc with red signal... yes. But you will also find to your left hand corner some of the folders. One is Data the other is the status. Click on Status and you will find a few more nodes. The first node will be of showing the 51 status. Read out what is there in it.

Then, you can try to trouble shoot the issue.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS FOR SUPPORT

1.how i check in the delivery documents have idoc number ?

2 MUKUDTH,what are the required for cofiguration of EDI. Pls Send me the configuration setting . i didnt have help here ..iam

expecting configuration setting

wiht regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Feb 9, 2011 5:35 AM

Edited by: code acess on Feb 9, 2011 5:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

{1.how i check in the delivery documents have idoc number ? }

Go into the delivery, output. Check if any output has been triggered for EDI. If yes, then select the output and click on 'Process details' (it is the button just after communication where you give the print name). It will display the Idoc number.

{ what are the required for cofiguration of EDI. Pls Send me the configuration setting . i didnt have help here ..iam expecting configuration setting }

Though it is difficult to share all the config settings in this thread, what I will do is to put in a few steps which are general settings. Only a few things vary.

For EDI / ALE - Idoc the common settings are

a. The port should be enabled for sending and receiving the data thru Idocs. Usually basis does this.

b. Partner profile should be configured in WE20. Example if you are sending a sales order confirmation to ship to party then, You should set up a partner profile in WE20 for partner number in KU (Customer) folder. You can copy any of the existing customer. What you have to make sure is you have added the message type and the Basic Type in the outbound parameters of the partner in WE20. Also, you have to make sure that you are giving the output type and the process type as well.

This is same even when you are receiving the Idocs from customer. Say for example customer PO. However, instead of outbound, you will add all these details in inbound.

Similarly, if you are sending PO to your vendos, then, you have to make changes in folder for partner LS. There are so many other folders as well.

Check WE60/61 for the documentation for what is Basic types, Message types and segments. It is very important for you to know about these when you are dealing with Idocs. To start with, you can give Orders01 in Basic types in WE60 selection screen and read out the details.

c. Once the partner profile is set up, there is a table called VOE4. This is the table where you can maintain the customer cross reference for incoming idocs.

d. Output type should be set up for EDI trigger (Tcode NACE) . You can use the existing programs. You can Check BA00 which is normally set up for EDI trigger as well. You can try triggering that first. You may get some errors at first. But do not panic. Just read those errors and then search the form for errors. You will get to know the next step.

e. Once you have the above settings, I think you are pretty much ready for EDI... you can try these. If you get struck in between, the form is there to help you...

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S

Answers (0)