cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order: Item Field Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to change the order in which fields of Sales Order Item display in. Basically move some fields forward so client does not need to scroll so far to right to maintain for example Order number. Is there a place in config where you can control the sequencing of fields for the Order line items?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please explain your question further

so that, answers will be better.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brendan

Try SHD0, this is for screen varients.

Create your own screen variant and assign it.

- Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked at SHDO but that seems like development work and once variant is created we would need to create a new wrapper Z t-code instead of using VA01. Is there any simpler way just via config as to order the fields, like a sequencing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create the screen variant as mentioned , using SHD0. Activate the variant.

If you do not want to display the changes for all transactions , then without activating the variant, assign it to the order type which you want these changes to be displayed. For example for OR order type. Assign the variant in Order type configuration (VOV8 T Code) > Transaction flow > Variant .

Regards

Sai

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After changing the item field sequence, click on the small color button on the right hand side (you can find this over the right side vertical scroll bar). This is called Table settings. Here under Maintain variants, give a name and check the box Use as standard setting and create it. Then select the variant in the standard settings box on the top and click on the save button. The next time, when you create the document, you can see the saved variant layout. For addtional information click on the i button on the table settings window.

Regards,