cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup freight for miscellaneus ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where i need to setup freight for a certain sold to party and miscellaneous ship to party. which mean whenever a certain sold to party and miscellaneous ship to party (meaning ship to party could be anyone) a certain freight should be applied to the sales order.

Can i do it in SPRO config. or it will require some code.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a. Set up a one time ship - to customer. Assign it to your sold to. The advantage of setting up one time customer is that, every time you enter a sales order for such customer, SAP gives a pop up for the new address. So, you can use this one time customer whenever there is such miscellaneous ship to party scenario comes up.

b. Set up the condition table and access sequence and condition type for the fright. Make sure that condition table takes up ship to party in the sales order.

c. Maintain the condition record for freight.

Now, when you create the sales order and use your miscellaneous customer, the fright condition populates.

Hope this helps....

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Mukund and Sai.

Let me just further elaborate it. So this is actually a drop ship scenario. We already have misc. ship to party setup. Just needs to find a way to when the fixed sold to party and certain misc. ship to party comes up, it automatically applies freight.

is this something i can just maintain the condition records?

I am just trying to avoid any coding or development to achieve this.

i really appreciate your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I think you can do it with condition records. You have maintian condition records for all the misc ship to. It should work for you. Try and let us know.

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a Sold to Party can have any miscellanious ship to , then you can create the freight @ the sold to level only. Create the freight as Header condition type and maintain the condition records for relevant sold to's.

If my understanding is not right, please clarify your question.

Regards

Sai