Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payload tab in Communication channel monitoring for AAE comm channels

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured integrated configuration for SOAP to SOAP scenario. I processed the message successfully and see the success status in Communication channel monitoring. But i am not able to see the payload. Is it like the payload option is not available for AAE channels ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AAE has drawback in monitoring. You cannot use SXMB_MONI (since IE is not involved in AAE)and only can see in RWB.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

For syn messges, to view the messge content we need to do some setting as mentioned in the blog below

/people/william.li/blog/2008/02/07/display-adapter-synchronous-message-content-in-rwb-of-pi-71

try to implement this and see if it solves your issue.

best Regards

Srinivas

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even after the configuration changes, you would only be able to look a the message after the mapping in the Comm. Channel monitoring, if you had used Integration Configuration Object.

VJ

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

The document says about 7.1, does that work for 7.11 too and also mine is not synchronous scenario. It is async scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RWB - MessageMonitoring -.Details provide you to monitor the payload received for your scenario...

But there is no standard option to monitor the response payload in the AAE Scenario...

i.e payload cannot be seen after mapping..

Alternative for logging payload after mapping ..check the below blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2010/04/28/pixi-target-message-logging-with-local-aae-not-possible-not-anymore

HTH

Rajesh.P