Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about an Inspection Points Report

cristin_charbonneau
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

Does anyone know if a report exists that is similar to QS28 but displays the recorded values for all characteristics for an inspection point?

QS28 works very well when we only need the history of a single characteristic but my clients would like to be able to extract all characteristics to excel for additional reporting. I am not looking for additional detail on each characteristic (inspection description, valuation, defect class) - just the result.

For example:

MIC 1: Bag Type

MIC 2: Collection Type

MIC 3: Sterility

Gather a history of inspection points for a material and analyse with which type of bag and what type of collection does Sterility result as positive most often.

I hope this question makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Cristin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you'll have to create a custom report for this. You can use SQVI for this. The data is in QASE. You'll have to link that back to QAMV to get the MIC. You'll probably also want to include the QALS table.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried QGP1 ?

Another option- in QE03 , Click on result history. with this option results for one MIC can be displayed at t at a time.

cristin_charbonneau
Participant
0 Kudos

marwadi:

Thank you for your suggestions.

Unfortunately QGP1 also only shows values for one characteristic at a time. What I need is to be able to show all characteristics for multiple inspection points at one time.

QE03 is confusing me. Is it possible it doesn't work with inspection points? I can see my lot but I cannot scroll through the results of the inspection points.

FF:

Not what I was hoping for but certainly what I expected. Thank you so much for pointing me in the direction of the proper tables.

Cristin