cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using central Solution Manager for monitoring multiple customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are working on monitoring SAP systems of several customers. For every customer we have configured central monitoring on Solution Manager system of that customer. All satellite systems are added to RZ21 and CCMS agents are configured correctly. On the Solution Manager, in RZ20 we have created a rule based monitor specific to the needs of customer, and that monitor is used for the whole landscape of every customer.

But now I need to configure our central Solution Manager system which will collect CCMS data from all satellite systems of all customers on one place in RZ20. That central Solution Manager system should have direct connection only to customer Solution Manager systems and not to their satellite systems. Is this possible? If yes, can you please explain me how to do it or point me to documentation? I was unable to find solution.

To make this more clear I made a picture of desired configuration:

https://picasaweb.google.com/108686894540363563900/SAP#slideshow/5571983242527848482

Edited by: Dejan Terzic on Feb 10, 2011 10:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dejan,

as far as I know this is not possible.

we had similar issues, every time we migrated a new customer to or datacenter. Our solution was, to register the CCMS agents to two systems for a period of migration.

Sometime ago, I found a question for that an SDN:

I know, that this is not your question exactly, but it is the right direction...

Kind regards