cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eRec - changes to validate custom input and call std. Requisition Create ap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SAP eRecruitment (ECC 6.0 EHP4). We have a custom process (Development) preceeding the Requisition Creation process. Our requirement is to link the custom application to the standard requisition application (ERC_C_REQ_MGMT_UI). To explain further, our requiement is to display data related to the pre-requisition process in a separate tab in the standard e-recruitment application (create requistion). I would like to know the following:

1) How do we capture the input value for pre-requisition and validate it.

2) If validation is not successful (invalid value entered), do not open the standard create requisition screen.

3) If successful, how we default some values (position information) on create requisition screen (in job information tab) with position value that is available in pre-requisition data (Z table).

4) How do we pass the value for pre-requisition to component created for populating data in the addtional tab?

I have gone through the FPM development guide and got idea to add the tab. Please provide information on which events/ methods to implement for populating context bound to standard tabs (preferably with some pseudo code).

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, any ideas on how to proceed. I am eagerly waiting for any suggestions. Thanks