cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter: How to find report group of a report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a report that a user created in report painter, I created a transaction (normal report transaction) to acess this report, but the transaction isn't executing right (I don't have the option to see the results only to print it), and I want to try creating a parameter transaction, however nobody knows the report group the report are vinculed.

I want to know if are possible to consult the report group a report is in.

P.S. Sorry my english, points will be awarded for good answers.

Regards,

Fabio Gross

Edited by: GrossFabio on Feb 8, 2011 6:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use transaction GR53 to view the report group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for the help, I solved my problem looking into older topics from the forum.

To all who may have the same problem:

1 - Go to SE93, create a parameter transaction;

2 - Report = 'START_REPORT' / skip initial screen = 'X' / Inherit GUI attributes = 'X';

3 - In the parameters table you will type:

D_SREPOVARI-NOSELSCRN = blank

D_SREPOVARI-VARIANT = blak

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = blank

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = RE

D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = KP 01RPSCO_X NAME_OF_YOUR_REPORT

4 - Special atention to the last parameter as it is the most important in this transaction, the first part (including spaces) are always the same, the last one is the name of the report you created through the CJE*.

Regards,

Fabio Gross

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers, but the report I have was created through the transaction CJE0 and the options both of you mentioned aren't available and I can't find the report in the lists shown in transaction GRR2.

Regards,

Fabio Gross

Edited by: GrossFabio on Feb 9, 2011 10:57 AM

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabia

These reports are not part of GRR2 or any library.. These are sort of Drilldown reports

Go to Se93, enter your T code and change the definition there.. Take the help of your ABAP consultant in doing this

Also, after executing your Z transaction, you can browse through the menu options and see an option like Technical Specifications > Report Form

BR,Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to find the report and form for drill-down reports (not report group).

CJE3 Report Display: Click on the report it will display its Form (upper right corner).

CJE6 Form Display: Select a report, then click on Environment / Report ... display

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the selection parameter screen: Environment -> Technical information...

It displays Table, Library, Report Group...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T-code GRR2, choose the report where you want tp know the report group(s) the report is assigned to.

Go to "Environment / Assign report group" and choose "List report groups", you get the information you need.

best regards, Christian