Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target URL in the Receiver SOAP channel in PI 7.11

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have designed integrated Configuration in PI 7.11 and i have SOAP sender and SOAP receiver. SOAP sender is fine but for SOAP receiver i have an issue with the target URL that i selected.

Initially the receiver was ABAP proxy with HTTP connection as we dont have ABAP related adapters in AAE i used SOAP. But i have used the same URL that is the Target host configured in the HTTP ABAP connection to the target system. Then i am getting the following error at the receiver comm channel

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.util.URI$MalformedURIException: no scheme

I am sure i am doing a mistake, the URL i am using is wrong as it is not meant for SOAP calls. Please suggest me what needs to be done here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

..I am sure i am doing a mistake, the URL i am using is wrong as it is not meant for SOAP calls. Please suggest me what needs >>to be done here

You are using Integrated configuration with PI 7.1 EHP1 version. That means SOAP supports as PI native protocol (XI) for PROXY scenario. So, you have to create soap receiver adapter and choose message protocol as XI.

Integrated configuration occurs in java stack engine and XI adapter(proxy) not exists there. Only if you do classical processing (IE) then you can use XI adapter at the receiver side. Thats the reason you dont find XI adapter in the integrated configuration.

Hope I answered your question

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which SP do you have?

I know there are a lot of bugs in SP0 and SP1 for XI protocol.

Check out for th latest SP version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you see this document? there are some pre-requisites to configure this scenario (section 3). double check that all of them are implemented.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

Regards,

Francis

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

@Francis,Thx for the doc, it was very helpful, I followed the doc and configured the receiver comm channel accordingly and i have the message processed successfully. But i am not able to see the payload in communication channel monitoring. Do we have to enable something to see the payload tab.

@Bhaskar, I already configured it for XI protocol, thx for the input though.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But i am not able to see the payload in communication channel monitoring. Do we have to enable something to see the 
payload tab.

by default receiver channel will not show any thing for AAE: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2010/04/28/pixi-target-message-logging-with-local-aae-not-possible-not-anymore