cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values of input in Interactive form disappere after click button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I followed this turorial of Web dynpro ABAP and created a interactive form.

http://sapignite.com/tutorial-for-interactive-forms-by-adobe-using-webdynpro-for-abap/

The form was created from the Web dynpro control, and was set to 'ZCI' type, web dynpro script was inserted too. After I input value and click on a button, the value was initialized. Does anyone met the same problem?

Thanks and reagards!

Wayne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

Can you share your ECC, Netweaver version and SP level?

Adobe Interactive forms works perfect in ECC 6, NetWeaver 7.00, SP19 and above.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Our ECC is netweaver 700 SP18, both ABAP and JAVA stack are installed.

I don't have the installation password, so I don't know if the patch of JAVA stack. The sp level of ABAP stack was updated lately.

Regards!

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

As I said in the previous thread, you will get the required functionality of Adobe Interactive form in ECC6, NW 7.00, SP19.

You will have to upgrade system to SP 19. Also I believe your data bindings in the Adobe form are proper

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Since upgrade is always something need to be careful. Are there any notes say that these funciton require SP 19? If so, which conponents should be upgraded. Would SAP_ABA and SAP_BASIS be enough?

Thank you very much!

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

I had similar issue with one of our client. They were in NW 7.00, SP 18. When we raised an OSS from our part, SAP replied with SP upgradation to SP20 as the solution. We were getting this functionality in SP20.

I would suggest you to check and apply the composite snote 1322323. The point no: 2 is relevant. It worked for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanoosh,

We will try on this, will let you know when solved. Thank you very much!

Wayne

Answers (0)