cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR content of the SLD server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I tried to initial import CR_Content.zip from a Working Directory: /usr/sap/SID/SYS/global/sld/ so i get the error message:

+The selected SAP_CR 4.0 full import belongs to the export line SAP_CR which is not compatible with the export line(s) ALL of previous imports. The data of the selected import may possibly interfere with the previously imported data.+

It is possible to download an initial version CR content 1.0 and then updated according to Note 669669 for the above version???

Model Version (sld/active): 1.5.32

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): No versioned SAP CR imports detected

J2EE Server: SAP J2EE Engine/7.00 PatchLevel 111772.44

SLD Version: 7.0016.20080508103136.0000 Build: 20080609 1857, Depot: //sdt/com.sap.lcr/645_VAL_REL, Changelist: 374323

Thank you for answering

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to import the cimsap, CR content and then CR delta files. Depending on the release of the CIM model of your system, download the relevant packages. Note 669669 clearly tells you the navigation path in SMP based on the CIM model release.

And yes, you need to update the older releases of CR content step by step to come to the latest level.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note i have already upgraded my CIM model to 1.6.16 successfully.

I think that I must first load the initial configuration , which is located in a Working Directory: /usr/sap/SID/SYS/global/sld/ file CR_Content.zip and then click on button IMPORT CR CONTENT , but if I run, so I get the error message:

The selected SAP_CR 4.0 full import belongs to the export line SAP_CR which is not compatible with the export line(s) ALL of previous imports. The data of the selected import may possibly interfere with the previously imported data.

Is there any other initial version???

On SMP I found only CR content for SAP CIM model 1.4 ( CRContent14_0-10003379.zip )_

but if I run, so I get the error message:

The selected SAP_CR 2.0 full import belongs to the export line SAP_CR which is not compatible with the export line(s) ALL of previous imports. The data of the selected import may possibly interfere with the previously imported data.

Thx for a answers

Miroslav Mihok

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Miroslav Mihok

Is this a local SLD of one of your SAP systems? If yes, have you tried to rerun the neccesary templates in the Java part for local SLD?

The CR content should have been filled automatically when you installed the system and the SLD was started.

Can you ignore the warning or is it an interruption of the process?

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is centrally SLD, but the same problem I have on other local SLDs.

Task in Configuration Wizard : NWA_01_This wizard will execute configuration for local SLD is Finished successfully

Based on note 669669 I should not ignore warnings.

Warning is:

The selected SAP_CR 4.0 full import belongs to the export line SAP_CR which is not compatible with the export line(s) ALL of previous imports. The data of the selected import may possibly interfere with the previously imported data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a new namespace sld/temp0 and then initial import CIM and CR Content was successful.

Why import is not successful in the sld/active?

What happens if I delete the original sld/active for the production environment. Losses functionality example between ERP->PI?

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Miroslav Mihok

Personally I would try ignoring the warning first but I'm always up for such adventures to see what happens, sometimes you break stuff, something you find things no one else has found before.

Yes you could break functionality by deleting the repository.

Perhaps you can first export all the data using the export function, then delete the namespace and then rerun the configuration to initialize the SLD?

Then once you have the namespace again, use the import function to load the data back into the namespace?

I assume you have a development system to try it out on?

Kind regards

Tom

Edited by: Tom Cenens on Feb 10, 2011 4:43 PM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I remember, you need to import all previous version of CR content before uploading the latest one.

Thanks

Sunny