cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_POC not working in SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working in SRM5.0(EBP5.5).We have assigned the tcode BBP_POC to the user(Which replaces the old BBPPO01 of SRM4.0) in his purchaser role.

When we are trying to execute , we are getting following error ' Attributes for user could not be determined'.

Is there anyother settings i need to check for this user, for this tcode to work in SRM 5.0.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the EBP user is consistent or not in Tx users_gen->check users...

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Since BBP_CHECK_USERS is obsolete in SRM5.0, when i checked in USERS_GEN .

There is Address Consistency error , Message 'Name deviation between User and BP" -message id BBP_UM_U1045.

How to correct it.

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

In USERS_GEN, system propose you a minimum level to repair the user.

You then have to lauch the repair with the selected level.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then choose the 'repair level 1' in the Tx USERS_GEN, and also the points mentioned by Yann.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a similar problem.

I've created a composite role with one of the sub-roles having access to BBP_POC. When I allocate that role to a user and try to access the t-code through the portal I get the same error message.

If I use another composite role, to the same user, which has a different sub role that contains BBP_POC that user can then access BBP_POC.

I copied the role that works into the new role and can't understand why the new role give me the "user attribute" message.

I've checked the user in USERS_GEN, gone through the authorisations in the roles, etc but am now going in circles.

Help!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

In my SRM50 system, it is working fine.

Thus it is a configuration point.

1- Please confirm that you can create a shopping cart without any issue. I want to check here that attributes are correctly maintained. If it is not the case, you will have issue in BBP_POC transaction.

2- If you can create SC in point 1, assign the standard composite role sap_bbp_stal_purchaser to your user.

Now test it and tell me if BBP_POC is working.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the foll:

1. You made the change to the assigned composite role?

2. Did you do a user comparison after making the role change?

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.