cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display text in colour and arrange radiobuttons in sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

according to my requirement the screen should be appear like this Rate Caregory in green colour

under this Select Action should be displayed in blue colour

under this three radiobuttons should be displayed like this sequence

copy Massupload Automated Rate Processing if copy radiobutton is selected remaining should be disabled.

but for me the radiobuttons are displaying one by one i have to display it in the above sequence manner.

kindly send me the steps how to achieve this functionality.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create individual radio buttons then instead of using radiobutton gruop

because in a group it wont show the radio buttons in horizantally one beside another.

for that create three radio buttons and bind the selected key to the same attribute that you have used in the group.

and then fill the property key to select with the corresponding value from the valueset.

then create an attirbute of type WDY_boolean and bind it to readonly property of all the radio buttons.

and in the eventhandler of radio buttons set it to true.

now coming to the caption thing as you got the answer that use matrix head data to align them one under the other.

and for the radio button give layout data as matrix head data to the first radio button and matrix data to the others.

and for the colors that is not possible by using caption UI element. you cannot change the color of the text.

so for getting colored heading you can use textview instead of caption and it has property called symentic color that

you can change to get the desired color.

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarbjeet

now according as you said i will create a node Zradio with key attribute and for copy massupload automated rate processing radiobuttons.i have binded the selected key property for these three attributes with key.

for each radiobutton for selected key property i will bind this attribute.

then as you said and then fill the property key to select with the corresponding value from the valueset.

should i write the code in three key to select property like this

for 1st copy radiobutton i have binded selectedkey with key attribute and on the key to select property the following code i have to write is

data nodeinf type ref to if_wd_context_node_info.

data node type ref to if_wd_context_node.

node = wd_context->get_child_node( 'ZRADIO' ). "ZRADIO is the node name

nodeinf = node->get_node_info( ).

data lt_vs type table of WDR_CONTEXT_ATTR_VALUE.

data ls_vs type WDR_CONTEXT_ATTR_VALUE.

ls_vs-text = 'Copy'.

ls_vs-value = '1'.

append ls_vs to lt_vs.

and should i repeat the same procedure for rest two radiobuttons.

is this is these procedure to fill the corresponding value from valueset

and as you said if i create an attribute name flag type wdy_boolean and if i bind it readonly property of all radiobuttons.suppose if i select copy radiobutton remaining two will be disabled.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

data nodeinf type ref to if_wd_context_node_info.

data node type ref to if_wd_context_node.

node = wd_context->get_child_node( 'ZRADIO' ). "ZRADIO is the node name

nodeinf = node->get_node_info( ).

data lt_vs type table of WDR_CONTEXT_ATTR_VALUE.

data ls_vs type WDR_CONTEXT_ATTR_VALUE.

ls_vs-text = 'Copy'.

ls_vs-value = '1'.

append ls_vs to lt_vs.

You dont need to write this code. just give '1' in the key to select porperty of the radio button.'

and create on label also for each radio button. three labels for three radio buttons.

and as you said if i create an attribute name flag type wdy_boolean and if i bind it readonly property of all radiobuttons.suppose if i select copy radiobutton remaining two will be disabled.

actually it will disable all the three radio buttons.

but in anycase your requirement is that user should not be able to select the other radio buttons once he has selected one.

that requirement will be fulfilled by this.

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Answers (0)