Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No need to maintain transactions" after EHP1 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

We are receiving error in TCODE Su25 step 2B after EHP1 upgrade - "No need to maintain transactions". Message no. S#208

I am not able to find any answer anywhere

System BW 700

This question has been discussed in resolved thread " but I could not find any solution mentioned.

Many Thanks,

Pankaj

Edited by: Pankaj Jain on Feb 8, 2011 2:25 PM

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

if 2b does not return results means, that you did not change the SU24 settings delivered once by SAP, therefore no result is displayed eventhough SU25 performed changes to that su24 values (=you did not change SU24 manually).

But still you may get a high number of hits in step 2C.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

you did not change the SU24 settings delivered once by SAP

Unless you have been maintaining SU22 (taboo!) and expecting SU24 to know this or protect it when the installation executes SU25 Step 2A (as it used to do)?

In this case, there is nothing to maintain because you are back to square one... ?

I am only aware of one very special case where maintaining SU22 makes sense - to use the upgrade tools (SU25) to perform parrallel maintenance on development systems on different releases or those which SAP does not provide any indicators for and you want to send them "back to development" to reconsider - but even then it is rocket-science and lots of discipline.

@ original question --> have you been maintaining indicators in transaction SU22?

Cheers,

Julius