cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in FCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried a FCC scenario follwoing this link, http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/FLATFILETOFLATFILE

but when i executed the sceanrio, the file is not picked and i got the error as "Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Parameter 'Details.fieldFixedLengths' or 'Details.fieldSeparator' is missing Consistency check: no. of arguments in 'Details.fieldFixedLength' does not match 'Details.fieldNames' (0 <> 3) "

I have followed the wiki just the same way but still getting error, Can some please tell me as what is the problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your detais of the Error Description "no. of arguments in 'Details.fieldFixedLength' does not match 'Details.fieldNames' (0 3)", it is crystal clear that number of fieldnames that you have provided in the Details.fieldNames parameter and the number of corresponding field fixed lengths that you have mentioned under Details.fieldFixedLength are not the same. Please check them carefully and you will surely find the error.

For eg. Suppose your structure is like this:

Details

>Firstname (length 10)

>Lastname (length15)

>Address (length 20)

Now in FCC, If you have written:

Details.fieldNames: Firstname,Lastname,Address

Details.fieldFixedLength: 10,20

Then you will get the sort of error that you exactly got because under Details.fieldFixedLength, we should mention 3 lengths,instead only 2 is provided.

I think you have made a similar mistake.

Kindly let me know if your issue is resolved.

Cheers

Biswajit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) If you are having fixed length fields. Check if the number Fields specified and number of corresponding fixed lengths are matching.

2) Check if you have missed the 'filedSeparator' parameter for any record.

Check the following link for help in FCC:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/frameset.htm

Regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>no. of arguments in 'Details.fieldFixedLength' does not match 'Details.fieldNames' (0 3) "

You have fixed the lengths of the field and that did not match. Please check the input file.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check:-

1. The configuration again - check the spelling and lower as well upper case, check if there is any extra space in configuration,check the data type name mentioned in FCC

activate comm channel once all checking done.

chirag